Equitorial Explorations Inc.
Aggressively Developing Four Significant, 100%-Owned, High-Potential, Lithium Projects in North America
Equitorial Exploration Corp. is in the process of pursuing and developing new business ventures. The Company conducts all of its operations in acquisition, exploration and development of mineral, and oil & gas properties. Its geographical divisions include Canada, Colombia and Panama, and the United States. The Company holds approximately 15% working interest in Clayton #1H.
|Company Name||Equitorial Explorations Inc.|
|Industry||Metals and Mines|
|52 week Range||0.02 – 0.11|
|As of February 22, 2019|
SIGN UP FOR EQUITORIAL EXPLORATIONS EMAIL ALERTS
BE THE FIRST TO RECEIVE BREAKING NEWS
Equitorial Explorations Latest News
Equitorial Explorations Inc. Articles
- Pat Power Appointed CEO of Equitorial Exploration
- Equitorial Announces Field Program At Its 100%-Owned Cat Tail Lithium Project
- Equitorial Exploration Reports Assay Results up to 3.57% Li2O at Cat Lake
- Equitorial Exploration Discovers New High Grade Tantalum Zone
- Equitorial Exploration Extends Lithium Mineralization at Cat Lake Drills
- THE FUTURE OF DRILLING CANADA: WHAT LIES BELOW?
- Equitorial releases assay results from 2nd good drill hole
- Equitorial Exploration Announces Closing of Non-Brokered Private Placement
- Equitorial Exploration Returns Assays of 1.9% Li2O over 31.88m at Cat Lake
- Equitorial Exploration Announces the Cancellation of Certain Stock Options
Equitorial Explorations, Inc was founded in 2005, below you find a list of our Management & Discussion Documents as well as our Financial Statements