Guyana Goldstrike, Inc.
Guyana Goldstrike is exploring and developing the Marudi Gold Project (“Marudi”) located in Guyana, South America.
Guyana Goldstrike is exploring and developing the Marudi Gold Project (“Marudi”) located in Guyana, South America. Marudi is an advanced-stage exploration and development property containing a mineral resource estimate, a mining license and is 95% unexplored.
The property lies within the Guiana Shield which underlies Guyana (previously British Guiana), Suriname (previously Dutch Guiana) and French Guiana (or Guyane), as well as parts of Colombia, and Brazil.
The Guiana Shield, which is host to a multitude of gold deposits in this region of the world, has geological continuity with West Africa.
The majority of gold deposits in the Guyana Shield lie within a northern belt that stretches from Guyana to French Guiana. The Marudi Gold Project lies to the south of this belt and the company is of the opinion that it is within a newly identified, southern gold belt.
The company’s near-term primary objective is to further explore and develop the hard-rock gold mineralization on the property. Secondary objectives are the identification and exploration of other properties along the southern belt.
|Company Name||Guyana Goldstrike, Inc.|
|Market Cap||$9.99 Million|
|Shares Outstanding||52.6 million|
|52 week Range||–|
|As of March 26, 2019|
SIGN UP FOR Guyana Goldstrike EMAIL ALERTS
BE THE FIRST TO RECEIVE BREAKING NEWS
Recent Company Videos
Guyana Goldstrike releases high grade trenching assays, looks to drill program in January
05 October 2018
More Company Videos
SmallCap-Investor Interview mit Peter Berdusco, CEO & President von Guyana Goldstrike (WKN A2DNTS)
25 March 2019
Guyana Goldstrike, Inc. Latest News
Analyst and Media Coverage
- Guyana Goldstrike Aims to Add Ounces at Gold-Bearing Iron Formation
- New Gold Discovery Targets Continue to Build Shareholder Value at Guyana Goldstrike
- Mr. Ray Crowley of Investment Research Radio Interviews CEO Peter Berdusco of Guyana Goldstrike Inc.
- Canadian Gold Company, Focused on Near-Term Production and Advanced Exploration; Interview with Peter D. Berdusco, President and CEO
- Guyana Goldstrike Inc (TSX-V:GYA) – Exploring A Brand New Gold Belt in Guyana.
- Guyana Goldstrike: Marudi Gold Project Updates Are Trickling In
- High Grade Gold Assay Results Reported by Guyana Goldstrike From Trench Sampling at Marudi