Net Element, Inc.
A technology-driven group specializing in mobile payments and value-added transactional services.
Net Element (NASDAQ: NETE) is a global technology-driven group specializing in mobile payments and value-added transactional services. The company owns and operates a global mobile payments and transactional processing provider, TOT Group, Inc. (“TOT Group”). TOT Group companies include Unified Payments, recognized by Inc. Magazine as the #1 Fastest Growing Company in America in 2012, Aptito, a next generation cloud-based point of sale payments platform, Restoactive, a seamless digital add-ons for legacy POS systems, Digital Provider, a leading provider of SMS messaging and mobile billing solutions, and Payonline, fully-integrated, processor agnostic electronic commerce platform.
|Company Name||Net Element, Inc.|
|Industry||Technology, Internet Content & Information|
|Market Cap||$23.37 million|
|Shares Outstanding||3.86 Million|
|52 week Range||3.75 – 14.38|
|As of Feb. 10, 2019|
SIGN UP FOR Net Element EMAIL ALERTS
BE THE FIRST TO RECEIVE BREAKING NEWS
Net Element, Inc. Latest News
Net Element’s Events & Presentations
- Net Element Announces Acquisition of Recurring Cash Flow Portfolio
- Net Element (NETE) Second Quarter and First Half 2018 Financial Results and Business Update
- SeeThruEquity Issues Update
- Zacks Small Cap Research has published a new analyst note commenting on NETE third quarter results and projections going forward
- Net Element Second Quarter 2017 Financial Results